1. Contact Us
- Call or email us to discuss your requirements. We'll give you a quote and arrange a mutually agreeable date and time to conduct the photographic shoot
Prior to the photographic shoot, we ask that you tidy and "stage" the areas to be included in the tour.
3. The Photographic "Shoot"
- We'll arrive in good time and photograph the required areas with the minimum of fuss. You don't need to be there if you don't want to.
4. Tour Production
- We return to the studio and produce the tour for you.
- Depending on the number of images and current workload, this typically takes10 days
5. Publish the Tour
- Once the panorama or tour is complete, we'll upload to the web for you to review.
- We'll make any necessary changes to the tour you require prior to taking payment.
6. Hosting the Tour
- When complete, we'll set up a web address for your tour or send you a link to download the files for you to include them on your website.
- Once you have decided a virtual tour is for you, contact us to discuss your requirements. For larger projects, we may need to visit you prior to the day of the shoot to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- We'll agree a suitable time for the photographic shoot with you. It doesn't matter what time of day or night this is, we'll work with you to ensure the minimum of disruption to your business. If you own a remote business (holiday let for instance) all we need is access to the property, you don't need to be there.
- Prior to the shoot, you'll prepare and "stage" the location in preparation for the shoot. This ensures the shoot goes smoothly and looks great (see terms and conditions for more information).
- We'll arrive prior to the agreed time and take all the photographs required for your tour. In most cases, this can be done in 1-3 hours for a small business, 4 - 6 hours for a holiday rental property. If you require certain rooms or locations to be staged in different ways we can accommodate this also. If you also require static photographs and/or video, we may be there a little longer.
- Once complete, we'll then take the photographs and process them in our studio. Each photograph is quality checked and merged to give the best possible image. We then take time to stitch all the images together to make the panoramic photographs required for the virtual tours or panoramic image.
We spend time removing the nodal point (tripod stand) from the final images to give the viewer an uninterrupted view of the location.
This is repeated for each stop on the tour (when more than one image is required), linked in the publishing software and reduced in size in readiness for the web. We take great care at this stage to ensure you get the best image possible without unnecessary download waiting times.
- Once the tour or panorama is complete, we'll upload to the web and send you a link to review the final result. You can request any changes at this point. Once you're happy with the finished product we require payment prior to releasing the rights to the tour.
- We can send it to you via a digital download for your web team to integrate, or provide a link for you to embed into your website. We may even be able to help with this if required.
We can customise your tour with a variety of options for a small additional charge (see prices page). Here are just a few ideas;
One of our most popular options is to replace the thumb slide with an interactive property map and view-point radar, making navigating the tour more fun and keeping an interest in your property/business. See it in action.
Do you want to show the same view at different times of the day? No problem, we can add a button to the tour to switch between the 2. Example; A villa pool with night lighting - Day/Night View Example
Add multi-media to bring a room to life - Home Cinema Example.
Replace our logo at the bottom of each image with your own - Example Tour.
If you have any special requests, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss further.